Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Our day!

We are so happy to be home and after about 3 weeks I think we are finally getting there! I can't hardly wait until he is off all this junk and we can somewhat come and go! Of course we will not be going many places but if we want to go to Matthew's grandmas we can! But we still will not be able to go shopping or go places with lots of people! It is still very critical that he does not get sick..if he does we are in trouble....so the goal is to stay healthy! Anyways, our days are going great but they are full! Here is a peek into what goes on in the Cohn house.....
5:15am- wake up and get Hudson's bottle ready! Run in the kitchen mix the bottle (half breastmilk half formula), stick in the bottle warmer! Around 5:30, he is starting to root around and wake up! I get his diaper changed and then he is ready to eat! It normally takes about 20-30 minutes for him to finish the bottle! We get burped and he is back to sleep(thank goodness!) Once he is done eating, it is time for me to pump, which takes about 15 minutes!
6:30am- try to lay back down! depends on Hudson and Jagger! This morning we got up about 7:30am!
8:15- start getting Hudson's bottle ready! Get Jagger settled on the couch watching Curious George. Also get Jagger's Breakfast ready which consists of Apple Juice and one of the following- Waffle, or Chocolate Sandwich (nutella!)...while this is going on Hudson is starting to get cranky so I am trying to hurry with bottle! I also manage to throw a load of laundry in the washing machine!
8:40- feed Hudson! same routine as 5:15 except this time he stays awake! After feeding, I try and put him down so I can fold the HUGE pile of clean clothes that now takes up the washing machine and dryer (this drives me insane!!!!!! but sometimes you just can't help it) I get about half the load folded and Hudson starts crying! His belly has really been giving him problems so we are trying to deal with this!
9:15- Grandma betty comes over to take Jagger to Mother's Day Out! We get Jagger dressed and by 9:40 they are out the door!
9:40-11 - drink my cup of cold coffee that I have had to warm up several times! finish folding laundry and mind you I am still in my pjs! ;)
11- VNA shows up to check on Hudson! This is great but most of the time he is nice and asleep so we have to make him mad by waking him up so they can do all their stuff!
11:30 - VNA leaves, Hudson finally back asleep, lay him down so I can start on laundry again and get beds made!
12- Matthew home for lunch! Yes!!! I can finally put on clothes! :) Hudson is alseep so we can visit! This also gives me a chance to get the clean dishes put up only to reload the dishwasher with the collection of bottles in the sink!
12;30 - Feeding time!
3:30 - feeding time!  
4:30 Matthew home from work!
5:30- decide on supper or on ballgame nights  we are already at game! If it is a game night, Matthew's mom comes and stays with Hudson...
6:00- try to eat before Hudson is ready to eat!
6:30 Hudson eats
7:30 Trying to do baths around this time! Trying is in very large letters! We are trying our best to get all of us on a schedule..sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't!
9- Jagger is normally asleep by this time and its almost time to feed Hudson
9:30 Hudson eats!
After the 930 feeding we try and get to bed pretty soon because in several hours I will be up again!
1230 Hudson eats
330 - Hudson eats
and then we are back at 5:30am! in between all the feedings, I am pumping and trying to spend as much time with Jagger as I can! I have learned with this one if the bed doesn't get made, its not the end of the world! The sun will come up tomorrow! I am also trying to get alittle bit of sleep when I can and even though at nights it is tough to get up, I feel so blessed that I am getting to get up and feed this sweet miracle! I thank God everytime we get up! and plus I know I will blink my eyes and he will be 4 years old sleeping through the night!
We are hoping and praying that he will not be on oxygen very much longer! I think this will make life alot easier!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of Love

No comments:

Post a Comment