Thursday, June 27, 2013

5 years!

Matthew,
 On June 27th, 2008 I stood on the beach before God and our family and made a commitment to you that would be forever! Little did I know that I would blink my eyes and 5 years later I would be looking back on what all we have been through. I can't help but wake up and smile because we are so truly blessed. We have two sweet little boys and both of them have helped us grow in so many ways! I can not explain how much I love you and how much my love grows everyday! I love how our marriage is not perfect (if it was then it probably wouldn't be real!) We have our ups and downs. We have those times I want to slap you on the head but thats because I love you so much! but then our good times are so awesome! I love how we can lay in the floor and laugh for hours at nothing! I love how we can go through tough times together and only come out stronger! I love how we can sit down and talk about life! but most of all I love how good you are to our boys and me! I can't wait to see what God has in store for our future together! I know it will be amazing and more than we can even imagine!
I can't wait to grow old with you and celebrate so many more anniversaries!
I love you more than you will ever know!


How we met! (here is our story!!)
Hope everyone has a blessed day!


No comments:

Post a Comment