Wednesday, May 6, 2015

What I am Wearing!

Yay!! It has been around 3 weeks since I have done a what I am wearing post. This last week I finally took a few days to dress in something other yoga pants, and boy oh boy did it feel good!
So here is what I had going on...

 Jagger had his kindergarten program last week so I wanted to wear a fun top! I love print tops! I think you can never go wrong with a print and skinny jeans! I ordered this top from shopriffraff.com  I love their stuff and have never been disappointed in any of it!  My wedges came from justfab.com and the statement necklace is from Wal-Mart!

I really wish you could feel this top! It is one of my favorite. It is a super soft terry cloth and I love wearing it with white pants! Makes for a comfy look! Paired with the old trusty Boston Proper sandals...I bought these sandals 8 years ago and I paid over $100 for them. I had never paid that much for sandals but they have held up wonderfully!!

I was looking through the closet the other day and realized I don't have much yellow, so the last time I was shopping I picked up this solid yellow tee! It is super soft and I love it! I paired it with a Kendra Scott necklace and again my trusty sandals (I'm telling you I wear them almost everyday in the summer!) and if you don't have a Kendra Scott, Mother's Day is right around the corner..It would be a great gift! They are awesome necklaces! I would love to have more colors! Matthew if you are reading...yellow and hot pink would be my next choices :)

Sunday at church, I wore this dress! I totally forgot to take a picture but you get the idea. I paired it with a denim jacket, wedges and a cute long necklace!!! This dress is from Old Navy and is awesome!!! You need to buy it right now and I am almost positive they are having a big sale today! I know this is going to be a favorite summer dress for me!

Well that's all I have for you today!! Linking up with Sarah @ Tucker Up, Shanna @ Because Shanna Said So.
Hope you have a blessed day!
Lots of love..

5 comments:

  1. I wear my Kendra Scott necklace all the time !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have looked at that dress multiple times!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO in to yellow this Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pretty yellow top! I host a link up every Wednesday and would love it if you could stop by and add a link.

    http://www.sydneyfashionhunter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!!!! All of them!

    ReplyDelete