Sunday, June 28, 2015

Life Lately!

I love my blog. I enjoy getting to share my thoughts and what is going on in our world, but I am still feeling blah when it comes to writing. I just can't seem to get my thoughts together! It is driving me crazy, so just bear with me if the posts are few and far between! I will get there!
So many things have been going on in our life and in the world. I have just really been sitting back and soaking it in. I had to take a break from social media for a few days because of all negativity going on. *I am not going to make a huge post on what has been going on in the world and what I think about it. I have my beliefs and I do stand firm on them. I have been so saddened by all the negativity out there. So many horrible things being said, It is makes me sad that my kids have to grow up with all the hate in the world! I do pray on a daily basis that my family will see and love others as Jesus does!*
Anywho, baseball season is finished! We had a good season. We were not the best. We were not even the second best, but I will tell you that are kids had a great time and always had a smile on those sweet faces, so that is all I can ask for! 

Matthew and I celebrated our 7th anniversary this weekend. I can't hardly believe it has been 7 years! We have had our good times and bad times. We have had the highs and lows, and everything in between! Through all this I know 100% there is no other man out there I want to do life with. I have found the man I will grow old with and I am oh so grateful!

Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..

2 comments:

  1. Aww, I love when I see a blog post come up from you! And I couldn't agree more with your thoughts on all the negativity from last week--I had to take a break because it was totally consuming and I don't like it when I'm in that mindset. And Happy Anniversary again to you and Matthew! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel a break coming on over at my blog. This week I'm not doing daily posts. Congratulations on 7 years!!!! That's great! Enjoy those babies and this summer. xo Amanda

    ReplyDelete