Monday, February 28, 2011

Just Another Manic Monday!

Just Another Manic Monday! I love this song and I know this is how many people feel at times. I use to dread Monday's when I had to work and go to school, but now it is just another day! Jagger and I have had a great day! We went to The Byrd's Nest and worked till 2. Jennifer and Nolen came and hung out with us while we were there. Jennifer has been such a blessing for me. She is such a wonderful friend! After we got done working, we went to Grandma Betty and Pa Don's!!!! Yeah! They are finally home from their 1 MONTH vacation! yes, I said 1 month! We have missed them so much. I am so glad that they got the chance to go. They deserve to have a good vacation and a chance to enjoy each other.  Jagger almost jumped out of his carseat when we pulled in the driveway! He was so glad to see his Betty and Don!
Tonight was bible study and it was AMAZING!!! I am doing the Beth Moore Here and Now Study. We meet at Janet Scherer's house every Monday night and it is so wonderful (the coffee she has makes it even better! Yummy! Way to go Mrs. Janet! ) When I first found out about the study, I was not going to do it because I have always been scared of the book of Revelation. I prayed so hard about it and God just kept telling me that I needed to do it.  Now, I am so glad that I did. Anyone that gets a chance to do the study should take it! It is very different than what I thought it would be. Tonight after we left class I had tears in my eyes because we have such an amazing Father in Heaven. I am so glad to know that he loves me so much and that I get to spend eternity with him. He has blessed my life in ways I can't even describe and before I took those things for granted. I want to make sure that I always give him the praise and worship he deserves.
Still on the hunt for a vehicle!!!!! We need prayers over this! I think Matthew and I make this more difficult than it should be! We have decided that when we quit looking something will come along!
Have a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment