Wednesday, October 2, 2013

What I Am Loving Wednesday!

I use to always link up with another blog for What I am Loving Wednesday but it looks like she has not been doing so I am going to do my own!! There are so many things that I have been enjoying and want to share them!
First before I get started..I just want to say thank you for all the sweet people who read my blog. I love when you comment and let me know what you think. It is very encouraging to know I am not in this alone! Last night I got some good much needed rest and guess what? this morning I got to do my quite time and got a load of laundry done!! Wooohoo.. I probably don't need to talk too soon but I was happy!
So here are the things I am loving!!!
* FALL- It is finally fall and I am one happy gal! I would post pictures of my fall decorations but I am not quite done yet! I will post when I finish! I just love all the colors- oranges and reds! Yesterday I made Taco Soup and it was amazing! I am so excited that we are finally to the point we can eat soup, chili and all the other yummy stuff! I even made pumpkin muffins for breakfast!
*The Voice- We really don't watch much TV. 95% of the time our tv is on Disney Jr, or Nick Jr. Matthew and I forget what real tv is.....The two shows that we do watch are Duck Dynasty and The Voice! I love seeing all the talented people!

*Tide Pods- Ok I know detergent is not normally an exciting thing but these make me excited! I have always felt like I waste detergent. I use to hate when I would buy a container of detergent and it says 32 loads, but I would only 20 loads out of it. I think maybe I was getting overboard when I would pour it in. Anyways....I have found a solution- Tide Pods.. I absolutely love these things! I actually get the 32 loads that it says on the package!! Totally worth it in my book!

*Pumpkin Spice Creamer!!!! YAY! I am so happy this finally came out! If you know me or have read my blog for awhile then you know I LOVE my creamer! I almost jumped up and down like a small child when I saw this! and guess what ?? it tastes awesome!!
*Books- I am reading some awesome books! *When I lay my Isaac down- I have already finished but it is totally worth reading!    *Ever After - a book about how our society has made marriage into a fairy tale and our expectations are so high and this is not real life!!  Such a great book!!
*We Win- Last night, Matthew and I were talking about this whole government shutdown thing and all the nasty junk going on in the world and the think that we discussed is that no matter what happens, God Wins!! WE win! In the end, God will win....and this is so comforting during dark times!
*my family- I look around and love seeing Jagger playing while Hudson watches him! I am so blessed to have this family and I can not thank God enough!

What are you loving??? 
Hope everyone has a super blessed day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment