Thursday, May 29, 2014

Throwback Thursday

Today I am linking up with Jessica for Throwback Thursday! I love doing these posts because it always makes me stop and think about awesome times in our life! I think sometimes we get so busy and wrapped up in things we blink and life has flown by!
Speaking of being busy, this little family has hit a busy we have never experienced before! Jagger started swim team this week. Practices are every day 10:30-11:30. Vacation Bible School started this week and since I am working I have to be there before it starts. I have been picking up from swim team, running home changing clothes, grabbing something to eat and then headed to church! It doesn't end there. Every night we have had something. Tuesday was concession stand at the ball fields. Last night was a birthday party. Tonight is ball game and tomorrow night is a ball game! My brain this week has been crazy! Yesterday I was actually thinking to myself what happened to my brain? Where did I leave it? Will it get better!? I know I probably sound whiny and there are so many of you that have way more going on than us! and let me tell I have much respect for all of you that have 3 and 4 kids! I don't know how you do it! ;)
So anyways enough about being busy! My picture for today is Jagger at his first t-ball game! I thought this was fitting since we are busy with baseball! I love seeing how much he has changed in just one year!!

I think I may cry now looking at it! My sweet baby is growing so much!
Hope everyone has a super blessed day!
Oh one last thing.....we have had a sweet family in our community loose a family member! He was a dad, husband, son, grandpa, brother in law, uncle and friend to many!! Please keep this awesome family in your prayers! They mean a lot to us!
Lots of love!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there! Those busy days are sweet, sweet memories for me, not that our 5 are grownups! They were all swimmers, by the way, it's a great sport! Thanks for sharing the photo, and happy, busy, summer to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Thanks for sharing! I'm a Mama of 2 boys as well :-) and we've got a baby girl thrown in for good measure! I've got some summer fun ideas over on my blog today-would love for you to check it out!

    ReplyDelete