Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Craziness!!!!

This post was for yesterday but the internet quit working so I could not post it!! :( The internet decided to start working so I will post it now!


We have had so much fun today! We have gone none stop and we are still going...I am just getting to take a small break to do a bit of blogging!! ;)
First thing this morning we had family time! Around 6:45 this morning, I went and got in bed with mom and dad! It was hysterical! We laid in bed and laughed until we cried!!! My stomach was hurting! ;) I know that I will treasure these moments forever! After we acted silly for awhile we decided to get up and eat breakfast.... dad cooked eggs, biscuits, pancakes, and bacon!! YUMMO! oh and of course we can't forget the coffee! Then we got ready and went to town! It was INSANE!!! I was like, Why in the world is it so busy!!! and then it dawned on me.....Its the weekend before Christmas!! Wow!! How did that happen? We shopped for  awhile then came home to rest for abit and wait on Matthew! Once he got here we loaded up and went to see the Trumpet Swans....yes...I said Trumpet swans! About 20 miles from Mom and Dad's 150 Trumpet Swans fly in every year and stay from Thanksgiving to Valentine's Day! It is awesome! They are beautiful!
We looked at the swans for awhile, then went and grabbed some pizza for supper! After supper, Matthew and I went to Wal-Mart for mom! Wrong decision! It was craziness too! 2 1/5 hours later we made it back to mom and dads! ;) The joy of the holidays!
and now here we are sitting around watching Jagger play! He is our entertainment..what did we do before Jagger?
Just hanging out in the car!!!
being silly with Bennie!
someone does not like his picture made!
the swans!!!!
I love my little family!



two peas in a pod....won't smile for the camera!

new super cute ornament we got!!!

putting together the tent!

we have a new friend that came to visit Jagger- Johnnie the Elf! ;)
When I saw this ornament I was jumping up and down because I loved it so much!!!!! I can't wait to get it on our tree! ;)

Me and Jagger's new dated ornaments from Bennie!! Since I was born mom has gotten me a dated ornament and now we are starting with Jagger!!
Hope everyone had a blessed Saturday!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all these pictures and the cute family photo of the three of you! Hope you're all having a wonderful holiday season :)

    ReplyDelete