Tuesday, July 17, 2018

5 Random Facts You May Not Know About Me!

Most of you that read my blog know me! Some of you know me better than others. I like to think that I am a pretty normal person, at least at times. There are times I do question that? Don't we all? I thought it would be fun to share a few random things you may not know me about me!! 

1. I am an only child and the only grandchild on both sides!! On my dad's mom side, I am not the only one but on his dad's side, I am the only grandchild! (and no I am not that spoiled!) Growing up, I never really gave it any thought, but as I have gotten older, it is extremely strange that I am the only 1.





2. My first job was work at Sunrise Honda at the parts counter!! Yup that's right, parts girl right here! Spark plug anyone?  What's even better I was 14 when I started!! I worked there through most of high school, and it's funny because my Dad says some of his customers still ask about me!! Guess, I was a good parts girl! 

3. I have a small obsession with Disney! Not just the mouse, but anything Disney! Every movie, every song, character, all the merchandise..You name it and I love it! This started when I was a small child! Call me weird, but Disney World is one of my favorite places to be. (Actually counting down the days until we go back)  I love the smells, the sounds, and just everything about it.  Wonder if they would hire me? I would be a great park greeter! 




4. I have battled depression and anxiety most of my life!! At one time, I was extremely embarrassed and ashamed of this, but now it's just who I am. It's just something that I deal with.  As I have gotten older, I have learned more of what triggers my anxiety and what things I can do to manage it. One thing that I have learned is that I am not alone! So many people battle this, and the best thing is to be there for others who are going through it! 

5. My favorite song in the whole wide world is Beast of Burden by The Rolling Stones! Can't really explain why, I just have always loved this song. It makes me happy! oh and Hello....hints the name Jagger  :) 

Well.....there are my random things!! Did you learn anything or are you a lucky one who already knew all this??? If you are, I am pretty sure I was thanking God for you this morning! 
Hope everyone has a super blessed day!
Lots of love..

2 comments:

  1. I’ll never be your “big suburban” haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the best!!! ;) I'm so glad you know this!

      Delete