Monday, July 16, 2018

Challenge 1: Concert Outfit from Wal-Mart!

Hey Everyone!! It's been a week or so since I have been on here and I have a lot to share! I won't dish it out all at one time, so I will start with the one I am the most excited about!  A couple of weeks ago, I figured I would start something new on my blog..Challenges! I always like a good challenge. So basically, I will take a challenge and see what I can come up with. I am thinking recipes, decorating, crafting, outfits....whatever comes to mind! I would love for some of you to give me a challenge and see what we can come up with!
My first challenge was to find a concert outfit from Wal-Mart!!! Wal-Mart has recently stepped up their game on a lot of things, so I was excited to get started on this one. So in rare Megan fashion, I loaded up my side kick- Allyson, gave Hudson the fully charged cellphone (thanks YouTube kids), and walked into Wal-Mart ready to shop! I'm really mad at myself because I completely forgot to get pictures while we were there. I blame that on Hudson having my phone, but he was really good the whole time, so we will take that as a win!
After two hours in the store this is what we came up with........






This super cute plain white tank, and these cropped jeans!! Total price less than $20!!!! Tank was $5 and jeans were $13 and some change!! I absolutely love this tank and have bought it in more colors. It is a great staple and I plan on wearing it in the fall with cardigans. I did buy a small in the tank and as you can see I still had room to tie it up! I have bought the medium in another color just to have a more relaxed look!  In the jeans, I ended up with a 6. They are high wasted, and I was a little worried about them,  but they were super comfortable. I love the detail on them, and the frayed bottoms give it that extra touch.  I will for sure wear them again.
My shoes were shoes I already had. I found two cute pairs but they didn't have my size, so I just decided to wear what I had.

Challenge 1 complete! I am ready to take on my next challenge. If you have a challenge that you would like to suggest let me know!!
Hope everyone had a super blessed day!
Lots of love......

No comments:

Post a Comment