Wednesday, February 20, 2019

To Blog or Not to Blog?

Wow! I can't believe I am actually sitting down to write. I miss it so much, and can't believe it has been October since I have made a post!
To blog or not to blog that is the question. I have really been torn on whether to get the blog going again or just let it go. Satan likes to feel my head with a lot of negative thoughts. (No one reads your blog.  You have horrible grammar. (Yes, Satan I know!)  No one cares what you write about.) Just lots of yucky.
I started this blog several years ago as an outlet. I was a stay at home mommy, and I needed a way to get my thoughts out there. I was also lonely and bored at times, so I thought this would help. Guess what? It did!! My blog became my comfort. My passion. I loved getting on and writing. I consider myself a very open and honest person. Many times on here, I have put myself out there in a very vulnerable way. I have shared things that many people would not, but in every post you get the real me! I truly feel like the greatest blessings in life come when we are open and honest about who we are. God put us on  this earth to care for others, and to share their burdens. How can we share others burdens if we are not open and honest about ourselves? No one is perfect and unfortunately we live in a fallen world that will not be made perfect until our Heavenly Father comes to restore it all. Until that time, I strive daily to be a person who sees others through love. A person who shows grace. A person who laughs even when she wants to cry. A person who sees the glass half full. A person who can make a difference in someones life even if I don't know about it!
If you have read this blog from the beginning, I hope that at some time or another it has brought you some kind of blessing. If not, then I am so sorry! ;) Moving forward if I decide to keeping going, I pray that God opens up this blog as a way to be a light in this dark world. To be a blessing in some way to whoever may be reading.
So......now that I am done rambling, I am going to ask y'all! Should I keep going or let it go? No one is going to hurt my feelings. I am not sure which way I will go, but I am hoping I will know soon!
Lots of love and blessings......

No comments:

Post a Comment