Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Finally!!

It has been awhile since I got to sit down and blog! Well I am finally getting the chance and I am sitting in the kitchen floor waiting on Jagger's pizza to cook! And I have to tell you my son would eat pizza for breakfast, lunch and dinner! We get creative with how we make them! Today it is on a flour tortilla!!! Hey whatever works huh??
Ok so you would think that since I havent blogged in so long I would be so insanely busy, but I look back and I haven't. My days are just non stop Hudson and Jagger! I am not complaining one single bit because Monday my sweet Jagger will start preschool! He will be going everyday 8-11. Our preschool here is part of the public school but its half day. You either go morning or after lunch! We are morning!!! This cracks me up because for 4 years now Jagger has never been a morning person! I think he is in for a rude awakening! :) i am looking forward to finally getting him on some sort of schedule!
I am trying to think what we have been up to! We did go to Mom and Dad's for a few days, which was awesome!! It was Hudson's first time to be at their house! Jagger was excited to show him around. I was alittle nervous how he would do about sleeping in a different place but he did great!!
 We have had several birthday parties we have been to! I hosted a baby shower here at the house. I got hooked on a silly tv show on Netflix that consumed my life for several days! I have helped a dear friend in her classroom at school. So really not much exciting!!
Well time to get off here and get little one down for his nap!!! 
Hope everyone has a blessed day! 
Lots of Love
hudson ready for allysons party!
At moms visiting


No comments:

Post a Comment