Tuesday, June 1, 2021

My Little Piece of the Web

 Wow! I wasn't sure my little piece of the internet still existed, but here she is! I honestly have not given this blog any thought in along time until the other day someone ask  about it.  It has been on my mind ever since. 

Why did you start blogging?", you ask. Well, I was a stay-at-home mom who was battling major depression, living in a town that I really didn't know anyone, and feeling awfully lonely, so what else should I do but start writing. When I started it truly felt like a journal. I have always wrote in a journal so it felt very natural to me. It was very cheap therapy for me! Get me? We all have our ways of dealing...

"Why did I stop?".... I have no real answer for that. I guess life. Being a stay-at-home mom came to a halt and I became extremely busy with "mommin' and working outside of the home". It looks like I wrote a few times in 2019, and then put it away for good. 

I will always treasure this blog as precious memories for me and my family. I love to look back on my life and give God praise for all he has brought me through, and all he has blessed me with. Here it is 2021, and my life is totally different than it was. I'm just a  34 year old, 167lbs of hot mess trying to navigate through life like I somewhat know what I am doing. Do we ever figure this out or will I spend my entire existent looking back asking, "Did that just happen?"

Warning...If you do decide to follow me on this little journey, just know that sometimes I say things that will surprise you as much as they do me. I am horrible with grammar, so if you are reading this to correct my grammar then you better get to steppin'. 

What you see is what you get with me. I don't have anything to hide. I don't pretend to be something I am not, and I am not perfect! Again, if you are looking for these things then click the x on the tab right now! This girl is not what you need! 

I'll leave you with my advise for the day: Take the clothes out of the dryer and put them up immediately! (If not, they will sit in there for a week. Then you might move them to the top of the dryer, and then if you are lucky they may make it to the bed, couch or laundry basket)

Now go enjoy your day! 

Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment