Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Pretty Boring

 Why would anyone want to read about my life? I am boring. I don't have any super awesome things that happen to me. I don't travel to exotic places, although I might consider our local Wal-Mart exotic. I don't have highly entertaining things happen to me. I never win anything, and I have had the same hair style basically since I was 13.

This is a small glance into my daily life...Summer edition...School edition is another story.  I am a different human then.

Wake up- I'm not really a morning person, but then randomly I am. Does this make sense? Sometimes my body likes morning and then sometimes it doesn't! I just do what my body says!

Coffee- Instantly.....My mouth waters for coffee! 

Sit! This is the time I try to read my bible! I said TRY! The ADD or ADHD sets in. It normally takes me a few minutes  and I can make it through my reading. At that point, I typically shut it and just talk to God. Sometimes I have a lot to say and sometimes I don't! Here lately I have had lots to say! Lord Jesus help me! After my Jesus talk, I use this time to maybe start a load of laundry before refilling my cup of coffee and heading back to the couch! 

Wait on the kids! My boys are not super early morning people, so normally I have until 9 to do whatever I want. The last week since I have been out of school, I have been scouring the web researching guided reading groups, and math centers. I have learned so much and can't wait to put into place this fall. 

Kids are awake! Time for food and getting ready for the day. Our summer schedule is actually pretty busy, which if you know us is a change from our normal home body lives. We have swim team- Hud, weight lifting-Jag, travel ball-Hud, league ball games and practices  for both boys, oh and Karate for Hud that I normally forget about! 

Between 11-3 most days we are getting humans to the places they need to be. 

The evening is spent cooking supper, going to ballgames if they don't get rained out, and sitting on the couch in pjs by 8pm. 

See....boring! but I wouldn't give it up for the world! I am so grateful for my boring life!

A few other boring things about me....

*Only child and only grandchild! It's the truth! and no I am not spoiled

*I was about 30 before I decided what I wanted to be when I grew up.

*The only sexy lingerie I own is sweatpants and an oversized t-shirt...oh and fuzzy socks!

*I have a slight obsession with anything Disney! 

*I've been on every diet ever known to man since I was 16 and guess what? none of them work!

*Our wedding picture was on J.Crew's website for a few years! 

*Matthew and I met in a shoe store.

*I had the biggest baby in the family and the smallest baby.

*I have no talents. I am boring

*I am left-handed and can't do anything with my right hand. Not even sure why I have it?

*I know absolutely nothing about baseball! Don't ask me one solitary question about it. I might can tell you if we are winning.

*I am highly terrified of blood and needles...like to the point of blacking out! 

That's all the boring I have for you today! 

My advise for the day: Rinse out your dish before you put it in the sink to sit for the night or a few days because that food is a nightmare to scrape out! You may just have to throw it away and start over! Just sayin.....

Now go get some sleep and enjoy your night! 

Lots of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment