Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Feeling Violated!

So....I am not too happy!!! This morning my husband wakes me up in a panic saying my car had been broke into!!! It was kind of funny because you know how when you first wake up, it normally takes a few minutes to get your mind right. Well, when he woke me up I was alittle confused and in mind going what in the world? I go outside and sure enough some stupid person had got in my car and had a hayday!! My stuff was thrown all over the inside!!! GGGGRRRR!! Thankfully, they didn't take much- we didn't have anything worth value..we did but I guess they were not smart enough to know that! ;) but what bothers me more than anything is that they were that close to us while sleeping and if they wanted to they probably could have come in our house! That thought makes me very sick to my stomach! On the other hand, Matthew is ticked!!! He was so mad. He told me that today he is going to hire someone to come and put in a ton of outside lights! He said our house will light up like the Griswalds!! hahahha
We got very lucky that they did not take more than what they did! Whoever did this was on a roll because they hit about 20 to 30 others last night and some of our neighbors got windshields broken! Please keep all of us in your prayers and prayer for the people that did this!! apparently they need lots of prayers! ;)
Have you ever been broken into?
Hope everyone has a blessed day!!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, it still flips me out to know I dreamed about you while this was going on.

    Kind of odd.

    But I'm GLAD nothing of importance was taken.

    And glad to hear hubs is putting in those lights! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeek! I'm so sorry, Megan! I'm thinking of you and your family. I hope everything turns out okay. What goes around comes around, so thankfully, you put out good energy to the world and good will come of this. I don't know what yet, but I'm thinking positive.

    ReplyDelete