Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day!!

We had the BEST Mother's Day weekend!! I did not want it to end! It was perfect! The only thing that would have made it better was if Matthew would have been with us! Friday night after work, we drove to Bennie and Poppies! It was late once we got there but Dad had steak and french fries cooked to eat! Yummy!! After we ate supper, mom and I went to Wal-Mart! This was awesome because Dad watched Jagger and let us go by ourselves! and then I was super excited because my mom NEVER gets out late. This is the 1st time in 20 years we have ever been to Wal-Mart late! We had a blast picking out stuff for Amy's Baby shower! and of course getting stuff for Jagger! ;) He was jumping up and down when he saw his new Batman underwear and Avengers shirts! Once we got home from Wal-Mart, Jagger and I went to my friend Sarah's house! I have not got to visit with her in a year or more! I am so happy I went! We laughed so much just talking about high school and tons of other memories!
The next morning, Jagger was up at 6am wanting to ride his 4-wheeler! We all sat outside, drank coffee and watched him ride! About 730, Dad got up to start getting ready to go to Grandma's. Jagger was so sad because he wanted to go! Dad said he could go if his mommy said he could! Guess what? I said yes, that would be great! My dad offering to watch Jagger all day???? Yes...I was so excited! It worked out great because I knew Jagger would not have fun shopping, and going to a baby shower! I was kind of nervous because Dad has never watched him ALL day!! Once they got on the road, mom and I got ready! We went to town and did some shopping, then went to the Baby shower! It was so sweet! I was glad to see Amy! I have missed her so much! I wish we lived closer! After the shower, mom and I started the drive to Grandmas! When we got there, Jagger was so happy to see me! Dad said he was so good all day! At Grandmas everyone was sitting outside enjoying the weather. My uncle had fried fish, so we just sat around and ate! Jagger decided he wanted to show everyone his batman costume, so we put it on and he entertained us for hours! My uncles were laughing so hard they were crying! Once it got dark, everyone was ready for bed. Grandma's house was full, so Jagger and I went to Aunt Brenda and Uncle Dannys! Jagger loves them so much! We slept so good and woke up late the next morning! We all went back to Grandma's for lunch! After lunch we came back home and spent the rest of the day with Matthew's family!!
My Batman!!! and yes this is a batgirl costume that was my sister-in-laws but he doesn't know this!!! He just thinks he is SUPER cool!!

We made these for Bennie and Gigi for Mothers Day!

Amy and me!

Amaya!! Sweet Girl!

Love my momma!

Jagger will never look at camera!!!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment