Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vacation Bible School/What I'm Loving!

I love Vacation Bible School!! I loved it as a child and I love it now! I am so excited because Jagger has a class he can go to and guess what???? He loves it!! I am so happy! He even goes to the opening ceremony and stays with his group! Mrs. Jo Beth says he never asks for me! I ask him yesterday what he learned about and he says Star Wars! I ask him again, and his answer was Star Wars..I finally look at him and say, "Jagger, if I ask Mrs. Jo Beth, if she taught you about Star Wars, she will say yes...You better not be lying!" He looks at me and says without any hesitation, "Jesus walked on water!" I cracked up laughing! He is so funny!!! I have a fun job at VBS..I am getting to feed all the workers! We do themed food and everyone loves it! and you know I love it because I love food!!! :) Jesus and food...doesn't get any better!
I am also very excited because Bennie is coming to stay with us this weekend! I can't wait to see her! Tonight I am working on cleaning house and getting laundry done because our days are so busy at church!
We had a GREAT Memorial Day weekend! I am so mad at myself because I didn't take any pictures! I am going to have to steal some from Aunt Julie! It is one of my favorite weekends because it is so laid back! We laid by the pool all day every day! I am very proud of the tan I am getting and summer has only started!
and since it is Wednesday I will go ahead and show what I am loving!!!

I'm LOVING VBS!
I'm LOVING the movie This Means War! It is so funny!!!
I'm LOVING the turkey burger from Hardees...It is super yummy and less than 500 calories..I get it with no mayo so even less than what it is!
I'm LOVING Confetti Cake Blizzard from Dairy Queen!!!!! Yes..It is amazing..I have had several...actually more than several! I am probably just partial to them considering that Confetti Cake is my ABSOLUTE favorite!!!! See...now that I am talking about it, I'm thinking about sending Matthew to get me one!!

I'm Loving my Heavenly Father, sweet Jagger, and wonderful hubby!!!
Link up with Jamie and tell us what you are loving!!
Hope everyone had a super blessed day!!


1 comment:

  1. Cute blog! Have a great week in VBS. Just stopping by from WILW!

    ReplyDelete