Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Day 2!!!

Another wonderful day in the sun!!! We got outside pretty early because the weather was saying storms were coming! Matthew and I got up around 6am so that we could take a walk together! I am so happy that we did because the dolphins were giving us quite the show!!! We also got really close to a super cool blue heron!! Once we got back we had to wake up our 3 year old teenager who was not happy about getting out of bed!!! We ate a quick breakfast and then headed out to the beach!!  We started out building a big turtle but for some reason the John Deere tractors we brought decided that it looked like a nice dirt pile! Bye bye turtle! Charlyn, Claire and I decide to build a huge sand castle with a big mote around it!! I was very impressed with the final result!! :) pictures to come soon! Around 12, the clouds started rolling in along with sprinkles and thunder! We decided this would be a great time to come in and eat some lunch! After lunch Matthew, Jagger and I went to Walmart to get some things we needed! jagger was so happy to see Walmart! He thinks it is the greatest place ever!!! :) the rest of the afternoon consisted of lounging around the condo watching a movie! 6pm is our favorite time because that means its supper time!!!!  I love food and I love seafood so the two put together makes it even better!! My mouth is watering just thinking about food!! But we had our first disappointment! The food was not good and we were so sad because you hate to waste a good meal! :( but oh well, now we know not to eat there! Since supper did not hit the spot we decided ice cream would be good! And yes it was! I had a brownie sundae! It was a hot brownie topped with vanilla ice cream and hot fudge!!! AMAZING!!  We finished the night laying around watching the OLympics! I know we are not leaving until Saturday but I am going to be sad because I am truly loving "life" down here!! God is so good!
Oh and the day involved several sea creature spottings! We saw some type of Ray jump completely out of water! I keep calling it a sting ray! :) pa cp caught some type of flat ray fish that bury down in the sand! And then we saw a baby shark swimming along the shore! Yea... This little momma stayed up on the beach most of the day! :)
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment