Friday, August 31, 2012

Change...

In the words of my girl Sheryl Crow, A Change Would do you good......Change. It cracks me up that this words scares ALOT of people! Most people can not handle or don't like change! Wonder why that is? I guess most of us are just creature of habit! I know you are wondering why in the world I am talking about all of this, but this week I finally did something that was a BIG change for me!!! I got my hair cut! and when I say cut not the normal trim! I got inches off....lots of inches! and if you know me I am a long hair girl! I remember in high school my girl friends trying to get me to cut my hair off short and I just couldn't do it! My hair is my "comfort blanket"! but I finally have had enough.. I can't handle spending 45 minutes to one hours fixing the mess! So, I decided I needed a change and I am so happy I did! I love it..and I was so shocked at how much we cut off and its really medium length hair! I will probably let it grow out again but it is nice for a good change every once in awhile! Have you ever done anything out of your comfort zone that was a nice change???

Not sure if you can get an idea of how long my hair was, but it was down the middle of my back!!! LONG!!!

Not the best picture..taken on ipad but you get the idea!!!
Hope everyone has a blessed Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment