Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Rest Of The Day!

So if you read my blog yesterday then you know that we were not having the best day!!! but after I got done blogging I am thinking God may have felt sorry for me because things completely turned around! Matthew and I decided it might be best for all of us to get out of the house and start over! I have learned that some days are best if you just "start over"! We decided to take our big guy to the movies! Just mommy, daddy and Jagger! Hudson got to stay with Gigi so that we could take Jagger and just focus our attention on him! We got ready in about 30 minutes and headed out the door! Jagger picked Pizza Inn for supper, but Matthew and I were not complaining.. I mean who can pass up Chocolate Chip Pizza???? Not this family! :)
Jagger wanted to watch Monisters University. It was precious! I did notice that Matthew and I laughed more than Jagger but I am pretty sure they make these movies with parents in mind! Thanks for the laugh Disney!
After the movie, we went to Walmart to grab a few things! We told Jagger he could pick out one small prize and what does he come out with??? A Duck Dynasty t-shirt and matching bandaids! We were cracking up! I am hoping we burned him out on toys but I am sure we are not that lucky!
The rest of the night consisted of finishing up our puzzle and going to bed! Oh wait and killing mosquitoes in the house! I love Southeast Missouri but these dang mosquitoes are insane! I don't think you can ever get use to them!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment