Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wrong Side Of The Bed!

Today is one of those days where I am beginning to think our whole family woke up on the wrong side of the bed!!! It reminds me of the book Alexander and the terrible, horrible no good very bad day!! I loved this book when I was little and I think we are living it today! If you have not read it, you really should...its cute!  We have all been not on the same page today! We are irratible and grumpy! Not sure what happened or where we went wrong and I would love to say that we are the perfect family and this never happens but I can't! We are human! I finally had to call Aunt Claire and see if she could come rescue Jagger. Hudson and I have been hiding out in the house and Matthew is outside working on the fence!! I have tried to lay Hudson down 3 times for a nap and as soon as I lay him down his eyes pop open and the tears come on! I thought today I could move the furniture around so that I could do some major cleaning (There are dust bunnies growing like crazy under the couches!)...I got all the furniture moved to the center of the room and guess what? It is still there! The floor is clean but as soon as I got it clean it was time to fix lunch! Jagger told me he likes our new living room and wants to know if we can keep it that way! ;)
I sit here and wonder why some days are like this!?? We are normally all very happy and get along great but then every once in awhile we just have a bad day! I don't really know what to do or how to prevent them! I have been praying off and on all day that God would help us and I hope we are not the only family that goes through this! I also hope I don't sound like some whiny mom, that is complaining about her family!  but part of me is having a small pity party for myself because I hate days like this! I am just grateful they are few and far between!!
Well...Hudson is red faced and screaming so I guess I better help my little guy out!!! ;)
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment