Friday, February 24, 2012

Blogging

Blogging has become a passion of mine that has been moved to the back burner! It makes me very sad and there has been several times it has made me cry! We still do not have a working computer! This has been going on since the first of December! That is why I did not post about The Tour of Homes and many other things. It is too much of a hassle to go over to someone's house everyday and load pictures on their computer to blog, so I have just given up. We do have an iPad and that is what I am using now but I do not like it for blogging. I have a way to get pictures on here but blogger won't let me upload them. It is very frustrating for me, so until I can get a working computer the blogging will not be much!!! I will check in here and there and I'm praying God will put a computer in my path soon :)
Things are going great in The Cohn household. I can't believe it has been a year since I started blogging. This weekend is DNow for our church and last year I was blogging about it. I am a host home this year and I feel truly blessed that I will get to be apart of this again. I thank Matthew for being supportive of my decision to serve this weekend! I know it is going to be amazing and I can't wait to see what is in store!!! Jagger is growing like crazy and so ready for warm weather. It is driving him crazy and me too! :) we are ready to swim and enjoy the sunshine!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment