Wednesday, February 8, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!


I'm Loving that we are getting to spend some time with Bennie, Poppie and Grandma Margie! I love my family!

I'm Loving that today we found some AMAZING stuff at the consignment stores!!! I love consignment stores!!

I'm Loving Weight Watchers!!!

I'm Loving Vitatop Muffins!!! These babies are only 1 point on Weight Watchers and they are so YUMMY!!! I could eat the whole box. You just take one right out of the freezer and pop it in the microwave for 18 seconds, then you can enjoy a warm chocolate muffin!

I'm Loving the book I am reading! Fame by Karen Kingsbury!! It is so good!

I'm Loving Aveeno Smart Essentials Face wash! It makes my face feel so clean! Even Matthew said he has been using it!

I'm Loving the Tervis Tumblers! I have loved the for along time. We got a set when we got married but for Christmas I got one of the big ones and I use it almost everyday! Its great and I feel lost without it!
and last but not least, I'm Loving my Heavenly Father and my two boys - Matthew and Jagger!!!
Link up with Jamie and tell us what you are loving!! Hope you have had a blessed Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment