Friday, November 30, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Kindness!

I am so excited about tomorrow! It is the 1st day of December and we are starting our Christmas countdown! I know there are many people that do a countdown and we normally do one just with candy but this year we are doing something different! I am trying so hard to teach Jagger that Christmas is not just about lists, toys and Santa! It is so much more than that! I actually want him to get away from all that! We are truly blessed and God provides for all of our needs. I want Jagger to learn that this season is about others! So...this year we are doing a Random Act of Christmas Kindness countdown! We are using our normal countdown but inside each box is a piece of paper with a "random act of kindness" on it! I have also printed off these cute labels to go with the acts of kindness!
Here is the countdown house we are using!

Each Act of Kindness!!!

Print off!
I hope this will not only bless us but many others! Do you and your family do any countdown for Christmas?
Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment