Saturday, December 1, 2012

Such A Blessing!

Well, it's 10:30 and I am finally getting to sit down and take a break from the day! It has been a very long day! Good but long! Mom and Dad were here because mom had a booth at the Christmas Bazaar today! She was selling her all natural food- Wildtree! It is super yummy! I stayed with her at the booth until about 1:30 then I had to run to Wal-Mart. Wal-Mart was crazy busy but I was shocked at how fast I got in and out of there! I am thinking it was because I only had several things to get and I did not have a 3 year old with me showing me everything he needs! :) When I got home I spent time doing laundry and getting the house put back together! I am very ocd about our house and for some reason when my family comes I am constantly picking up and putting stuff away! After I got done doing my "chores", it was time for some family time! Jagger, Matthew and I got opened our 1st day of the Advent Calender- Countdown to 25 Days of Christmas Kindness! At first, Matthew wasn't too sure about it but when we finally got in the car and got started, he was all about it! We had a blast! We listened to Christmas music while we did our first act of  kindness! I have never felt so excited about doing something and once we got done I felt like my heart was going to explode! I already know this is going to be the best Christmas ever! I just can not stop thanking God for blessing me and I truly hope that the small things we are doing will bless someone else! When we finished our "family time", Matthew and Jagger went over to the Snipe's house while I went to church for our Women's Christmas Dinner! The food was super yummy and we got to listen to some beautiful Christmas music! It has for sure been an awesome way to spend the 1st day of December, and if this day has been a glimpse of what is in store for this month I just think I will jump up and down and do a happy dance! God is so good!
Hope everyone has had a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment