Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Playplace!


Well I am sitting here in Burger King watching Jagger and his buddy run like wild animals in the playplace! I have developed a slight headache from all the noice but I am hoping this diet coke and blogging for a minute might transport me mentally to another place!! :) 
I really have a love/hate relationship with these places! On my I despise germs hand,these places do not help the situation! I just can't even think about all the germs and crud floating around! Blah! Also, when we walk into these places my child litterally turns into a wild monkey! He goes crazy.. Running, jumping, climbing!
My other hand loves the things!!!! Jagger is so happy when he is here! I really think its because he can be wild and free and its ok! They cant tear up anything! There is no rules! I mean what else could kids want!
I love it also because sometimes as a mom it gets hard to come up with things today! We have exhausted all resources!!- thank you Burger King and McDonalds for a back up plan!
So not much has been going on in our life! It has been pretty boring! We are getting ready to head to the beach in a few days! We are really looking forward to a break from reality! I am really getting overwhelmed with packing but i have about decided to throw all the stuff in a bag and what I forget we can find a Target/walmart when we get there!!! Any excuse to go shopping right? Works for me! 
Matthew and i have decided to start a diet again! Im pretty sure we start a new every week! We have not been too commited! We make it about two days! I have been laughing because what horrible time to start one! Its not like we will have beach bods in two days!! I am going to enjoy seafood so i think i officially start when we get back!! 
Well the kids have decided they want ice cream! Time to get off here and focus on them!
Hope everyone has a blessed day! 
Lots of love..




No comments:

Post a Comment