Thursday, October 16, 2014

Consumed!

My life right now feels crazy. I feel consumed! Sometimes this can be a bad thing, but right now it has been good. Megan's Daily Bread is taking up a lot of my time! Time that I used to do laundry. Time that I used to blog. Time that I used to read. Time that I used to organize and so many other things I use to do! I am super excited that Megan's Daily Bread is growing and blessing so many people! I do not consider myself a good cook. I am just mommy/wifey that loves God and loves to cook! I can't think of a more perfect way to combine to of my favorite things!
So, all this craziness has caused my blog to take the back burner! It makes me sad, but I will do the my best to keep up with it! I still have many things to write about.
Hope everyone has a blessed night!
Lots of love..

1 comment:

  1. That's the great thing about the blog...it requires no schedule!

    ReplyDelete