Friday, October 31, 2014

Friday Favorites: Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!! What an exciting day! I am so happy Halloween landed on Friday this year! It makes things so much easier! We have a day packed full of parties, trunk or treat, and lots of food! ;) Some of my favorite things about Halloween....

*Favorite decorations- We have plenty of decorations. Jagger is obsessed with decorating for any holiday! He would rather spend his money on decorations than toys!

and yes this skeleton plays the banjo!!! 



*Favorite movie- Hocus Pocus!! One of my all time favorite Halloween movies! It isn't Halloween without watching it!  

 For the kids- Jagger and Hudson both have enjoyed Spookley the pumpkin! Its a super cute movie!



* Favorite candy- One word- reese's!! These are killing me this year!! so good and of course the little debbie pumpkins..oh my word! I know they aren't candy but I could eat them like candy!


* Favorite throwback Halloween pictures-  the cutest shark I Know!!
 Last year we all dressed up as super heroes! We ended up using this as our Christmas card!! It was my all time favorite Halloween!!




Link up with AndreaErika, and Narci for more Friday Favorites!!
Hope everyone has a super Halloween!!!
Lots of love..

1 comment: