Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Birthday Recap!

Well, it's 2015 and we have a 6 year old and a 2 year old in our home! My, My, My! I just look at them and it takes me back to being pregnant! Life truly does flash before your eyes! This last weekend we celebrated Jagger's birthday! Since his birthday fell on Saturday, we actually got to have a party on his "real" birthday!  This year he picked the whole party by himself! He is truly a boy who knows what he wants...This is the conversation!   Jagger: Mom, I know what kind of party I want for my birthday! Me: Ok..great! What is it?    Jagger: An Army Nerf gun party! I want a square camo cake with normal icing. Pizza and drinks. I don't want any blow-ups..just boxes for us to hide in and boys only! I don't want girls at this party!   Me: ok! sounds like a plan!  Three weeks later, we had a Nerf Gun Army Party!! I was a little sad that he only wanted his "boy" friends there, but I guess that's just another sign of growing up! I will say this was the easiest party we have ever done! We got big appliance boxes from Sears and Matthew painted them Camo. These were set up all over the gym and used as "forts"! All the boys had nerf guns and we just let them go to town!!
My "ocd" personality was having a hard time with all the bullets everywhere! Hundreds of them! I kept trying to pick them up, but then decided it was a lost cause! Overall it was a huge success and I had a very happy 6 year old!!  My friend Jennifer took a ton of pictures but I had already loaded them onto my walmart.com account and I have no idea how to get them on here from there! :) So here is what I have.....





Hope everyone has a blessed Tuesday!!
Lots of love..

2 comments:

  1. I so would have wanted to go! This sounds like such a fun time! I forgot how much fun Nerf guns were! Happy birthday to Jagger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love his idea for his birthday! So Cute! Sounds like he had a blast.

    ReplyDelete