Saturday, January 3, 2015

Bucket List 2015

I'm here!! I know you have missed reading about my boring life over Christmas :) just kidding! I enjoyed the break and the time I could just focus on my kids and hubby! We had a wonderful Christmas and 2nd Birthday the next day! I can't believe it's all over and now we are starting 2015! Time really does fly!
The new year brings on new resolutions! I am not really a resolution person because about 2 weeks in, I have already messed up/gotten off track or whatever you want to call it. I thought this year I would do something different. I am going to call it my 2015 Bucket List- things I am going to work hard at getting done over the next year! Some are silly, some are serious, some are random...Here is what I came up with!

*Read through the entire Bible and memorize 5 new verses I don't already know!- I have never read through the Bible from start to finish and I am looking forward to this! I always have some kind of bible study/devotional going but I think this will bring on a fresh new of learning the Bible!  I know the 5 verses is a small amount but I am hoping to do those quick then move on to more! ;)

*Make real lemonade!- just something I have never done! :)

*Disney here we come again!! I can't wait to see that place again and this year I will ride 1 scary ride! Get out of my comfort zone!

*St Louis Cardinals game- I know I am not human..I have never been to a Cardinals game and I am planning on us going this summer!

*Starting eating better- No this is not a diet! I am sick of diets...I am so horrible about going on a diet, losing weight, then 2 months later I have gained weight again! I am ready for a lifestyle change! I want to become more conscious of what I am eating and how I am taking care of my body!

*1 date night a month!!!! This one I am super excited about! I am going to make us go on a date once a month! I think this is so important for a marriage. I will be honest and say that our marriage has suffered because of this. We have put our kids first and at times feel like roommates! I tell Matthew we are too young to become old roommates! I am ready to put that fire back in our marriage again! Who wants to babysit??? :)

*Time to get let go of social media! I have felt like here lately social media has taken over! It's time to truly limit all of it.....I have already deleted Facebook from my phone and it feels so good!

*Get out of comfort zone!- If God urges me to do it, then its time to do it!  Give someone $20, do it....help someone in need, do it...   someone on my mind/heart, follow through....

Well there is a start to my bucket list. I am sure that I will be adding to it over the year, and I am hoping I can keep everyone posted on how it goes!
Now I have to ask..What is your new years resolution/goals/bucket list??
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like a great year ahead! I hope you enjoy every single moment of it. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! 2015 is going to be epic. Oh...and you will love a Cardinals game! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jamie!!! and yes I think I will love it also! ;)

      Delete