Wednesday, January 14, 2015

To My Hubs!

I think at times I do not give my hubby the credit he deserves! I get caught up in the normal routine of life. I don't do this on purpose, but it happens and then I feel horrible! Matthew is such a wonderful man. I feel beyond blessed that God brought him into my life! To say I am proud is an understatement!! He is an AMAZING dad! He would do anything for his boys! He loves our town and works hard to better it..(Enter bragging moment....He is now officially the President of our Chamber!) He is a member of the local Lions Club, a deacon in our church,  and the worship leader for our Praise Band at church! He loves God first and then the rest falls into place!
I am grateful that he works so that I can stay at home with our boys! I have mentioned going back to work several times and he always says he would rather me stay at home!
I am high strung. He is not! I always worry about the small things. He does not. He always comforts me when I am down, and he also knows how to push my buttons like no one else :)
I love his laugh, and my oh my, that smile!! His blue eyes melt my heart everyday! I can't wait to spend the rest of our lives together!! Thank you Matthew for all you do for our family! You are the best! Love you to infinity!




Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love...

No comments:

Post a Comment