Wednesday, June 27, 2018

A Decade With You!

10 years ago today, we said "I DO". Two tiny words that have such a BIG meaning. These two words have brought us through so many memories in a short ten years. Last night I was laying in bed, thinking about all the memories and I was brought to tears! There have been so many good times! So many laughs! Vacations. 2 precious Boys. Pets (I've lost count)  A new house. New jobs.  Several not so good times. Loss. Heartache, and Uncertainty.  
I am oh so grateful for those two words we both said before God and our family.  Here's to the next 10 years and many more pages in our book!! 




































I love you to the moon, Matthew Cohn! Thank you for doing life with me! 
Hope everyone has a super blessed day!
Lots of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment