Monday, June 4, 2018

Let's Try This Again!!

Wow! It has been 3 years since I made a post on this blog! 3 YEARS!! Do you realize how much can happen and has happened in 3 years!  I can't believe it has been that long. I honestly never thought that I would not blog, you know since my life is so interesting, and so many people want to know what we are doing! Lol.  It was one of those things that got pushed to the back burner and it never came back to the front! Last week, Allyson, said she was starting a blog, and immediately my wheels started turning. "Wonder what happened to my blog" "Is it even still there" "What would I write about" etc. This morning I logged on to my account and was flooded with so many wonderful memories!! I texted Allyson and mom to see what they thought about me starting the blog back up. YES! YES! was the response so here I am.
My plan this go around is different. I am not out to get readers. This is my space to document my life: the boring, the funny, the sad, the happy and all the in between. So sit down, have some more sweet tea, and lets try this again!!
Lots of love

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo!!!! Can’t wait to keep up with the Cohns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!! Girl I feel ya..its been months since i wrote on my blog.. Life just gets so busy
    Chelsea @ https://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete