Thursday, November 17, 2011

Breaking Dawn Part 1!!!!

Yay!!!! I am so excited because tonight I am going to the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn Part 1!!!
I got sucked into the whole Twilight saga when I was pregnant! If you have ever been pregnant then you know that the last week or so before you deliver normally consist of no sleep! The week before Jagger was born I was not sleeping and needed something to do so my sister-in-law told me about Twilight! I had no clue what they were but once I cracked open the first book I was HOOKED!!! I finished all 4 book in about 4 or 5 days!!! It was crazy! I was up reading till 3 and 4 in the morning! I do think the books are better than the movie but it is neat to see the books come to life!
Well...I need to get off here and finish my "chores" so I can go tonight!!
Will you be making it to the midnight showing or have you even got sucked in to the Twilight saga? can't wait to talk about it tomorrow!!!
Hope everyone has a blessed Thursday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Don't hate, but I don't think I'm going to go see this in theaters... I'm not a Twilight girl. I'm more a Harry Potter girl.

    Happy Friday! And have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete