Monday, November 28, 2011

Here I am!!

Oh my goodness...I promise I am still here!! I feel so bad because I have been so caught up in this tour of home thing that I have not even had time to think about blogging!! Well....I have but I am also having major computer problems too so that makes it hard to be faithful to the blog! The computer right this minute is working so I am keeping my fingers crossed! Once this weekend is over I am going to be back 100% to blogging! My house is really coming together! I am actually getting excited now! I am sitting here in the living room with all the Christmas lights on and its so beautiful. It almost brings tears to my eyes! Oh and I am also watching it snow!!! Yes...I said snow! It has been snowing since about 3:30 here! It is nuts! I never dreamed it would snow and not only that but its sticking!!! Jagger has been so excited! Earlier tonight, he came running up to me and said, "Mommy, someone painted our yard white!" I love his age! They are so fun!
I am going to get off here and get some stuff done! Both boys are sleeping! :)
Hope everyone had a blessed day!!!

1 comment: