Thursday, March 22, 2012

Branson- Day 1!

YAY!!! We are here! We got here yesterday after driving for almost 6 hours! I have never been so ready to get out of the car! For almost 45 minutes we were on what felt like a rollercoaster ride! I think one curve we made a full complete circle and then it was just UP down UP down! I was pretty much on the brink of getting sick and then BOOM out of no where we came out of it!
When we got here we came and found out condo and it is absolutely gorgeous! We are on Tablerock Lake! Its unreal...I could stay here for along time! Once we got settled, it was time to scope out the town! We ended up eating at Fudruckers, not to be confused with Fudpuckers (which is in Destin!) It is a specialty hamburger place. I got a buffalo burger on a whole wheat bun! YUMMY!!!  Kim got a salmon burger and it was amazing!
After we ate we went to the HollyWood Wax Museum!! I was so excited! I was literally jumping up and down while we were going in! I know I am like a kid when it comes to stuff like this! Jagger was not really feeling it because outside on the building is King Kong and it scared him!
We went through the museum and got alot of fun pictures, and then we decided it was time for ice cream! We found a local place called Cakes and Creams. It was packed. It is set up like a 50's diner and inside they even had a little boy doing Elvis impressions! The ice cream was super yummy and the atmosphere totally put it on favorite list!
We made it back to the condo around 10. Jagger and Matthew were asleep, so Kim, Trace and myself went out on the balcony and enjoyed the hot tub before going to bed! It was great! I was super relaxed and it took me all of 10 minutes to fall asleep!
The Living room in our Condo

Our Bedroom/Bathroom!


Cheese!

Scared of King Kong!

Matthew acting like Forrest!

Love her!
this one is for my daddy!
 I was gonna do the "pose" but there was about 30 people watching me so I decided against it! ;)
Hope everyone is having a blessed day!!!

1 comment:

  1. You must go back at once and do "the pose"!!!

    That is my fave movie EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete