Tuesday, March 20, 2012

How Do You Pack?

So, I love knowing how other people do things! I know..you are thinking that sounds like I am being nosey! but I am sure you like to know too!
I love to go on vacation but sometimes the packing gets to me! I think I spend too much time on it. Matthew just laughs at me because I have a system! It all starts with LISTS!! I am a list person anyway, but when it gets close to vacation I start to run low on sticky notes! (and zip-lock baggies)
The night before we leave the pressure always seems to get me! I am going back through everything making sure we don't forget anything and the crazy thing is I know anywhere we go I can always find a Walgreens/Walmart/Target, but even knowing that does not calm me! I hope I am not weird and there are some of you that go through this! I am serious Matthew just laughs at me. He is the type that about 10 minutes before we leaves can just take clothes off the hanger, ball them up and put them in a Wal-Mart bag! hahahah...I am not lying he has done this several times when he has came to my mom and dads! That is one thing I love about him, he does not let things get to him and he never stresses about junk like this! So anyways, I am very organized when it comes to packing! I like everything in zip-lock bags! It keeps everything nice in the big bags so that there is not just mass chaos when you open the bag! I pile everything in the spare room floor and then once that is all done I go back and put it in the bags!
piles! excuse the mess of the room!

Bathroom stuff!

Jaggers stuff

our FAVORITE part! Snacks!
I am almost done with packing. As soon as I get done on here I am going to get in the attic and get down the bags, start the dishwasher, pick up (I can't stand leaving our house messy!), finish putting up the laundry, and then hopefully get a little bit of sleep!
Enough about vacation, if you know me then you know I love to eat! Its part of who I am! I am always talking about what I want to eat or what I have been eating! I found some new snacks that I am hooked on! I love finding new snacks and now especially since I have been on Weight Watchers my eating habits are alot different!
The Emerald Breakfast on the Go packs are AMAZING!!!! They have cranberries, yogurt, walnuts, and alot of other yummy stuff!  I am also enjoying the 90 calorie packs of mini rice cakes. I eat them instead of chips! These have BBQ, Ranch, and Cheddar Cheese flavors!
I have always loved anything from FiberOne but these are super yummy! They are chocolate brownies! These really help when you are needing a chocolate fix! and then of course I am a jelly belly fan but these Sour Patch Jelly Beans are unreal! I could eat the whole bag! I love Easter but then it makes me sad because all these great candies come out and then after Easter they are gone and we can't have them for another year! :(  Well..there are my snacks! Do you have any new snacks you can't live without?
Jagger did great at daycare today! He was running around the playground when Matthew picked him up! I was so happy! Here is the newest picture he painted!
My frig is covered with huge pieces of paper that he has painted on! I need an art gallery! ;)
I think it is time for me to get off of here and get busy with my list!
Hope everyone had a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment