Monday, March 19, 2012

End of James

Well...we are finally at the end of James-Beth Moore's Bible Study! I was amazing and I am actually sad it is over! I keep telling myself that it is not the end but just the beginning of something great! God really showed me alot during this study! Tonight is our potluck to celebrate getting through the study! We are doing a "bring a salad potluck"...Here is my salad..
It is my favorite thing to make!! Pasta Salad..even my picky eater husband LOVES it! We will make ourselves sick on it! and while I was making it I had to try it several times!
Today has been great! Jagger went to daycare this morning!! YAY and no crying! God is answering prayers! Matthew picked him up and brought him home, then we ran to Aldi's to get a few groceries. By the time we got home it was time to get ready for my scheduled closing! Yes.. I said closing! I sold my 3rd house! We have been so thrilled that God has given me this opportunity! Closing went great! I was sad to say goodbye to the old man that sold the house! We had become friends- I will have to tell his story when I get a chance! I love how God brings people into our lives. He is someone I will never forget!
and more happy news...We got our computers fixed!!!! The Hallelujah chorus is playing in the background right now! ;) I can finally start loading pictures and get back to blogging!
Hope everyone has had a super blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment