Friday, July 6, 2012

Brave!!!

Yesterday we went to the movies and saw Brave!!
We went with Jennifer, Mrs. Marilyn, Nolen and Blake! We had a great time! I love getting to spend time with this family! We decided to go down early and eat lunch at Burger King before going to the movies! I am glad we did this because Nolen and Jagger really enjoyed the play place! They haven't seen each other in over a week so I think that made it even more exciting for them! I really didn't know how Jagger would do in the movie because I had heard that there were a few scary parts, but he did great! I have decided what scares him is how loud it is! There are bears in the movie and there were several times he was putting his hands over his ears because the theater was SO LOUD!!! The movie is really cute and it is defiantly worth watching! I was super excited and acted almost like a kid during the previews because they showed the movie The Hobbit!

 I am sure people thought I was crazy but I am a big Lord of the Rings fan and I had no idea this movie was even in the making!! I will for sure be dragging Matthew to this one! :)
Have you seen any good movies lately?
Excited!!

Playing!!

Come on Boys..time for a picture!! Seriously, stand still! NOT!!

one more time!! This is the best we could get! ;)

Ready for the movie!!
Hope everyone has a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment