Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!!

 It's Wednesday again!!

I'm LOVING that its about 2 weeks until we are enjoying the waves, sand, and sun!!! Beach time!!!
This was last year! and I know he will have so much fun this time! ;)
I'm LOVING that the Summer Olympics are starting next week!!! YAY!

I'm LOVING Honey Nut Cheerios!!!! They have always been my favorite but for some reason I can't get enough!

I'm LOVING that tonight at Pizza Hut we started to say the blessing and he interrupted and said, No I want to do the blessing! It was so precious! ;) I am very proud of him!

and of course I'm Loving our awesome Heavenly Father, Matthew and my sweet boy!!
Link up with Jamie and tell us what you are loving!
Hope you had a super blessed Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment