Monday, July 16, 2012

When We All Get To Heaven!

This week my sweet uncle Gene went to Heaven! It has been a sad and tiring week! The one song that is coming to my mind over and over is a old hymnal! ( and if you know me then you know I love old hymns!) When we all get to Heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be. When we all see Jesus we'll sing and shout for victory!! I can't help but think Uncle Gene is up there Jesus having the best time! I think that is the hardest part about death! We are happy they are in heaven but sad that we are left here, but I know one day we all be reunited! And oh what a glorious day that will be! I have had a lot of things on my mind here lately and one thing is the end times! Our preachers is doing a series on it right now! I find it very interesting and if you have not read the Left Behind books, you should! They are fantastic! But anyways, we have been at grandmas all week and she is a "newsaholic" which drives me insane! I hate the news! It's nothing but trash!! After watching the news over the last few days it's very obvious that this world is getting worse!! So back to our preacher.. In his series he talked about how natural disaster will increase, and people will just get worse-there will be no morals! On the news I'm shocked at how many killings, rapes, and all other bad things that are going on! I guess with all this my point is, my heart is so heavily burdened for all the lost people and the sense of urgency there is. I hate knowing people are choosing a world that will be no more over eternal life! Ok sorry to get off on that but it's so heavy on my heart and I needed to get it out there!!! Please keep my family in your prayers, especially my cousins and aunt because I know this week is going to be hard on them!! Hope everyone has a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment