Monday, September 10, 2012

12 Weeks!

Today I am 12 weeks!! It has flown by..I just can't believe that I am already in the 2nd trimester now! Wow! My next doctors appointment is Wednesday. I can't wait to see how much weight I have gained since the last visit! I am thinking that since I have found out I have gained 6lbs! I will be super happy if this is the truth! With this one I am going to try and not gain as much as I did with Jagger. The day he was born I had gained about 55lbs with him...I would just rather not go there this time but I guess we will just see! :)
I feel like I have had it pretty easy so far but this is how I have felt....

EXHAUSTED!!!!! I mean there is no other word for it! Several nights in a row I have fell asleep on the top of the bed in my clothes..Matthew says he can't wake me up so he just puts a blanket over me! Today was a very blah day! I had no energy and felt like I could barely walk down the hall! I am ready to get over this part! I feel sorry for Jagger because I know he is tired of reading books and playing toys in the floor! :)
Speaking of tired...I am tired so I am going to get off here and get some rest!
Hope everyone has a blessed night!

No comments:

Post a Comment