Tuesday, September 25, 2012

FALL, FALL, FALL!!!

YAY!!! It's Fall! I really wish I could move to some place where it is fall all year round! I love the smells, colors, decorations, food, and of course the weather! I especially love it here because that also means its time to pick cotton which I love!!! This week I FINALLY decorated my house for the season! I am alittle late this year but it has been so hot that it has still felt like summer! I love fall decorations because typically I leave them up through Thanksgiving. I never decorate for Halloween. Is that weird? So I have to ask, do you decorate for fall or Halloween or both?


decided to use cotton in with decorations this year! so ready for mums to bloom!! ;)





our sweet little farmer!!!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment