Wednesday, October 3, 2012

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


I'm LOVING the TV show Once Upon A Time! I may have put this before but I love it so much I am doing it again!!! If you haven't watched it you should!

I'm LOVING Bible Study! I always study the bible but I love when we start the women's ministry bible study! I enjoy getting to have the discussion with other ladies! My new study is Loved By God by Liz Curtis Higgins. If you are doing a study, what is it??


I'm LOVING the book The Fellowship of the Rings! I have started reading The Lord of the Rings books! I love the movies so I thought I would enjoy the books!

I'm LOVING The Voice!! Wow..the talent on the show has been awesome!!!

I'm LOVING that tomorrow me and one of my friends are going to a big kids consignment sale!! I am really hoping that I can find some good stuff!

I'm LOVING that today we had family time carving pumpkins!! We had so much fun! ;)




and of course I am not only loving but my two boys but also our Heavenly Father!!!
Link up with Jamie and tell us what you are loving!
Hope everyone has a blessed night!







No comments:

Post a Comment