Wednesday, October 17, 2012

What To Write!?

Well it has been over a year since I started blogging and I love it!! I have always loved talking, but being a stay at home mommy, the only person I have to talk to is a 3 year old and the conversation is not exactly what I need to fulfill my needs of adult interaction/conversation! All of you stay at home mommies understand this right? I hope I am not the only one that feels this way! So, anyways this is the whole reason I started this blog! I needed a way to get things out, and it is almost a therapy for me! I was doing really well writing up until these last few months, and now I feel as though I am in a rut! I am not sure if it is writers block or what you call but whatever it is I am not enjoying it! We have been sick here lately and then being pregnant I have been sluggish here and there but I don't think this is something that everyone wants to read about!
All of this being said....I am now coming to you! Is there any questions you have for me? Anything you want to know about us? I am hoping you all can help get my writing "juices" flowing again!! ;) Can't wait to hear what everyone has to say!
Hope everyone is having a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment