Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Frustrating!!!

I was hoping we would be home by now but we are not! The date has changed several times and I realize the only person who can tell us when it is time to go home is Hudson! This all has probably been the most frustrating part of the whole deal! We had originally scheduled all the training for the 19th and 20th of the month! Then they came in and said no he is going home Monday. Thats when we started running around like crazy rearranging schedules so we could get up here to do the training! Monday came and went! Then they were telling me Thursday or Friday of this week! Thats all great but in my mind I am trying to coordinate all this because I have a ton of stuff from Ronald McDonald that needs to be moved home and then Matthew needs to take off work. We also have get ahold of the oxygen supply place so they can come out and set his in home tanks up, we have schedule first doctor appointment, and several other things that cant be done until last minute! If you know me then this is not good for me because I am a planner! I kind of like to know if we are coming or going! I don't like all this back and forth business! I would rather know the day before we are leaving...not all this guessing!!
Yesterday was the first time I had to deal with a mean doctor! He really hurt my feelings and almost made me cry! He came in Hudson's room all cocky and like a drill sergeant! He even ask me what made me think we were going home on Thursday? Thankfully the nurse stood up for me and told him we were just going off what everyone had told us! I just wanted to scream at him and tell him that we had been here 120 days.....This is no new ballgame for us! I didn't say much but lets just say he is on the top of my prayer list! :)
So everyone has been asking when we are coming home?? The answer.. We don't know! Soon hopefully! We are just taking it one day at a time! Hudson has to be able to take all feeds by bottle within a certain amount of time( sounds like a race huh? If he goes over 30 minutes they say he is burning it all of and we don't want that!), and he has to gain a good amount of weight every night! Sounds easy!! Not! Today i was almost in tears again because he took all of it but about 15cc's then just pooped out on me! Thats the first bottle he has done that on in 24 hours! Praying the next one will go better!
Hope everyone has had a blessed day!
Lots of love..

No comments:

Post a Comment