Tuesday, April 15, 2014

An Interview....with the hubby!

I'm so excited that the hubby agreed to an interview! I am coping off one of my friends in the blog world...Mrs Kayla White at Mississippi Mrs! She is so sweet..you need to check her blog out!
I love my husband so much! So here we go......

Me: What is the name of my blog?
M: More Sweet Tea Please

Me:What do I typically write about?
Him: ....on your blog?
Me: yes?
Him: everything...

Me: What is a popular fashion item for women right now?
Him: (Laughing out Loud!) ...them tall boots you've been wearing!
Me: thoughts- he does not obviously pay attention to fashion!!! *cracking up*

Me: What's the best place to shop for women?
Him: Victoria's Secret.... (I'm telling you..he does not shop!)

Me: What do you know about pinterest?
Him: nothing actually

Me: What's a Hunter Wellie?
Him: a what?........ no clue

Me: What is our favorite thing to do together?
Him: watch a movie

Me: What does a perfect evening look like to me?
Him: *dying out laughing* the house is clean, no laundry, going to eat then a movie but that is only if we can stop at the local Wal-Mart/Target

Me: What's the Pantone color of the year for 2014?
Him: What is a pantone?

Me: It's actually Radiant Orchid!
Him: Oh yes, that was my 2nd guess

Me: What do women keep in their purse?
Him: Everything

Me: What do I do when I'm home alone?
Him: like no kids?
Me: yes
Him: read and sleep!

Me: What do you do when you are home alone?
Him: play guitar

Me: What is my favorite accessory
Him: you have a lot of jewelry...so jewelry!

Me: What's an acceptable amount to spend on a makeup item?
Him: no clue......like eye liner? Most makeup is expensive..
Me: ok...moving on!

Me: What is your favorite trait about me, not physical?
Him: sense of humor
Me: What is my favorite show?
Him: You go through phases....The nanny, revenge, greys,

Me: What is my dessert of choice?
Him: *dead silence*    .........chocolate cake!

Me: Anything else you want to add?
Him: naah. I'm good!



This cracks me up! I love knowing what men think and don't think!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love..





No comments:

Post a Comment