Wednesday, April 9, 2014

What's Up Wednesday!!

What's up in our world.....

*right now I am sitting at the table listening to the Lowes man tell us about windows for our house!! ;)

*yesterday the boys and I went to Jonesboro for a dentist appointment. It rained on us the whole time. I finally gave up on trying to keep us dry... I live in "Megan's world" and in "Megan's world" she doesn't watch the news or know the weather! So yesterday I got dressed looking cute, no prepared for bad weather. I had flats on so my feet we soaking wet all day..my hair was frizzy and gross....the kids were soaking wet..we just looked like drowned rats! Oh well...we made it home safe!

*Hudson has been having bathroom problems....He gets so stopped up and then when he has to go, it is horrible..He balls up on the floor and screams out in pain! I called the dr yesterday and they said we can start using Karo syrup in his bottle?? We started it today so I am anxious to see if it works!

*Bible study was Monday night and it was absolutely amazing! I feel so blessed that God has given me Faithful Friends...I can't even begin to explain the work that God is already doing with this group of women!

*I'm not quite sure what is going on with Jagger but he is really starting to test Matthew and I. He has always been such a good boy and now we ask him to do something or quit doing it and he doesn't. It drives me crazy. It wears me out and I don't understand why he is doing this. I hate having to spank him and I feel like I am constantly getting on to him...I keep praying that God will help us through this and its just a phase....I am taking any suggestions or words of encouragement?!

*I am still cleaning out closets and junk drawers....why or why do we continue to have an over abundance of junk!

*I am looking forward to Easter. It is my favorite holiday! I love everything that goes with it. This year we are having so many cool things going on at church! I can't hardly wait....We are going all out on our Easter Outfits and I am really trying to teach Jagger that Easter is not about the easter bunny...Its about Jesus...and Jesus is the boss of the Easter bunny so Jesus makes the ultimate decision about what is left on Easter morning! :)

* I despise Playdoh...... the end!

*Why don't I have willpower over food..its really starting to bother me..I am trying hard to get rid of the weight from Hudson but its not happening....I really don't feel like buying all new pants... :(

*I'm really serious about the book 7...please buy it..I actually had a dream that I contact Jen Hatchmaker and told her that every person in America should get one! Its actually made me think about recycling!?? The Cohn family has never thought a day about recycling...Jagger just ask..what is recycling? Oh my....this will be interesting!

Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment