Thursday, April 24, 2014

Throwback Thursday: Prom 2004!




 Today  I am linking up with Jessica for Throwback Thursday!! This weekend is Kennett's prom and Jagger will be the crown bearer so I thought the only think that made sense would be to show pictures from my Senior Prom...I can not believe it has been 10 years! Wow..unreal! I really can't remember the theme....Midnight? something......All I know is that we had the best time! No one really had a "date", we just all went so we could have a great time. We rented a stretch limo and went to eat in Little Rock. After we ate we came back and went to the dance. The air conditioner had broke in the cafeteria which is where prom was held! You can only imagine how hot it  was......everyone was sweating but I can tell you that did not stop us from dancing the night away! I remember us telling each other we were going to dance the whole time and enjoy every minute because we wouldn't get another chance and guess what?? we did! It was one of the best nights I have ever had! So much fun and so many great memories!!!




So...I have to ask....what did you do on your Senior Prom? Did you have fun? Was it good memories or bad memories???
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment