Monday, April 14, 2014

Friendship!

Friends...this word just makes me smile! I absolutely love our friends! Many times they are closer than family....there are things they know that no one else knows. They are there when we need to cry. They understand when we are hurting. They never judge us and they can always make us laugh- not just a normal chuckle....laugh until we cry!
I think it is so cool how God brings certain friendships into your life when you least expect it! I have had lots of friends over my lifetime. Some have come and gone..Some I am still close with. Some we have parted ways but they always have a place in my heart!
I love how our friends now are family to us. We do life together. Our kids love each other. We tell our secrets. We tell our opinions even if they are different. We encourage each other. We don't care if our homes are junked from the week of life. We are there no matter what.
This weekend was a huge reminder from God about friendship and that he has blessed us with some pretty amazing people!
So if you are reading this and you are one of our close friends or just an acquaintance, or maybe a friend that has come and gone, just know how much you are loved and appreciated for what you bring to our life! Another thing, if you are reading this and you have awesome friends, don't forget to tell them how much you care for them!
Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Lots of love

No comments:

Post a Comment